This week we ask you to ‘Grab those balls!’ with both hands and rotate your torso. It’s all just part of…
A great move for improving core stability and strengthening those abs!
1. Stand holding a medicine ball in both hands, with feet twice shoulder-width apart and toes pointing outward slightly. Keep your knees soft (bent slightly).
2. Raise the medicine ball to the side of your head with your arms bent.
3. ‘Throw’ ball (but don’t let go!) downwards diagonally across the front of your body, rotating your torso and bending forward slightly.
4. Immediately reverse the movement back to the start position and repeat.
5. Perform 2 sets of 15 chops per side.
Illustration: Philip Dennis