This week we invite you to do it on the floor, raising your body, keeping your torso rigid; slowly up and down, up and down…
A do-anywhere move to blast the upper arms!
1. Get into a plank position on the floor, supporting your bodyweight on your toes and forearms, keeping a straight line through your back and hips. Position your forearms shoulder-width apart.
2. Press your palms into the ground and extend through the elbows, raising your body from the floor, keeping your torso rigid.
3. Slowly lower your forearms back to the ground and repeat.
4. Perform as many reps as you can for three sets.
5. You can make this exercise easier by starting on your knees.
Illustration: Jade Lockett