Not some kinky ritual involving gas, but rather this week’s killer exercise!
The classic killer conditioning move!
1. Stand upright with your arms by your sides.
2. Bend over and squat down.
3. Place your hands on floor, slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
4. Holding your upper body in place, kick your legs back straight out behind you, landing in a push-up position.
5. Jump legs forward again, returning your feet to their original position.
6. Jump up to a standing position and repeat.
7. Try completing 3 sets of 10 reps.
Illustration: Zoë Bryant