and your ^%*&(,
The Dumbbell Pullover
This one works your back and chest in one fell swoop…
1. Lie perpendicular across a bench, so your upper back and shoulders are supported on the width of the bench.
2. Feet should be flat on the floor, hip slightly flexed.
3. Grasp a dumbbell with both hands, holding it under the inner plate.
4. Position the dumbbell over your chest, bending your elbows slightly.
5. Keeping your elbows slightly bent throughout the movement, lower the dumbbell over and behind your head until your upper arms are in line with you torso. Squeeze your chest to control the movement, keeping it slow.
6. Squeezing your shoulder blades together, pull the dumbbell back up to the starting position. Repeat.
7. Perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps with a weight you find challenging.
Illustration: K L Ricks