Upper arm strength is vital for any position, but this one really works it…
This one hits the upper arms with a vengeance!
1. Standing up, hold one dumbbell overhead with both hands right under the top end, in a heart shaped grip.
2. Keeping your elbows positioned in a straight line over your shoulders, lower your forearms behind your upper arms, dropping the dumbbell buy viagra 2013 down towards your upper back just below 90 degrees. Keep your elbows pointing up at the ceiling.
3. Raise the dumbbell back overhead by extending your elbows, keeping your wrists strong and straight.
4. Keep your elbows in line with your shoulders throughout the movement, avoiding letting them splay out to the sides.
5. Repeat for three sets of 10-12 repetitions.