It’s no secret that here at Spindle towers we do love Cutty Sark. Which is why we’re uber excited that for one night only, on Thursday 12th September, Cutty Sark Scotch whisky will be bringing together London’s hottest talent across music, photography, food & drink, theatre and design, in a large reproduction of the wooden cargo crates used to smuggle in Cutty Sark whisky 90 years ago. Expect the best creative talent from the capital brought together for one night to encourage people to discover more in their city.
It’s a free event and anyone can apply for a ticket
The lineup includes:
- Music: Jessie Ware & Duke Dumont
- Food & Drink: MEAT Liquor & 69 Colebrooke Row
- Photography exhibition: Tom Oxley
- Performances: Miss Polly Rae & Shanty Theatre Company
- Art & Design: It’s Nice That & Flat-e