It’s time to get tough, and a bit rough, with this week’s position…
An all-time favourite yoga pose – stretch out and get that Chi flowing!
1. Stand with as wide a stance as you can comfortably manage, turning your right foot out 90 degrees and your left foot in slightly.
2. Bring your hands to your hips, relaxing your shoulders, then extend your arms out to the sides with palms down.
3. Bend your right knee 90 degrees, keeping your knee over your ankle.
4. Look out over your right hand.
5. Hold for one minute, then repeat on the other side.
Illustration: Magic Sweater