Let your primal animal free with this week’s position…
A great ‘primal’ move for full body conditioning.
1. Lie face down on the floor.
2. Keeping your body as low as you can, bring your left elbow and left knee towards each other, with your right leg and arm extended.
3. Taking your weight on to your right hand and foot, move forwards, extending your left arm and leg.
4. Keep your core tight and strong throughout the movement.
5. Crawl for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 3 sets.
Illustration: Brooklynd Turner