There’s never an excuse good enough to not have a quickie. And this position is perfect for that – even on the go.
1. Grasp a bottle of water in each hand.
2. Stand up straight, with feet shoulder width apart, then bend your knees slightly.
3. With palms facing each other, bend forward slightly from the waist and extend arms out to the side, squeezing the shoulder blades.
4. Keep your core strong and back straight.
5. Repeat for 3 sets of 10-12 reps, choosing a weight that challenges you.
Illustration: Nicolet Schenck