Is it worth it? Let me work it. I put my arm down push it and repeat it.
A great move for working your core!
1. Rest your forearm on a table or stable elevated surface, perpendicular to your body.
2. Step your feet out away from the table, creating a diagonal line with your body.
3. Place one foot in front of other with hips and knees straight.
4. Place your free hand on your upper hip and allow your lower hip and waist to bend downward
5. Raise your hips upward, flexing your spine.
6. Lower to original position and repeat.
7. Perform 2 sets of 15-20 reps per side.
Illustration: Vahram Muradyan