Double Leg Kick
This simple plyometric move quite literally kicks ass!
1. Begin standing with your knees slightly bent.
2. Quickly squat down to about 45 degrees, flexing your hips and knees. Immediately explode into a jump, as high as you possibly can.
3. As you jump, tuck your heels by flexing the knees, attempting to touch heels to buttocks.
4. Finish the motion by landing with your knees slightly bent.
5. Perform three sets 10 jumps with 20 seconds rest between sets. These are also great to throw into circuits.
Illustration: Sara Gelfgren