This week’s position involves a bit of wrestling 😉
1. Stand with a wide stance, twice shoulder-width, feet slightly turned out.
2. Squat down with your arms extended downward between your legs and grasp the kettlebell handle with both hands.
3. Position your shoulders over the kettlebell, keeping your back strong and straight.
4. Explosively http://www.mindanews.com/buy-levaquin/ pull the kettlebell up off the floor by extending your hips and knees.
5. Stand upright with your chest high.
6. Lower the kettlebell to ground between legs by pushing your bum backwards and squatting down. Repeat.
7. Perform three sets of 10-12 reps with a weight that challenges you.
Illustration: Marianna Madriz