Effy Nails is back from Berlin with a fantastic new nail tutorial just in time for this year’s Streetfest (4th May at Forman’s Fish Island, Hackney Wick.)
1. A La Carte Base Coat
2. OPI Alpine Snow
3. OPI Big Apple Red
4. NPW Naughty Neon Nail Pens
5. Art Club White Stripper Pen
6. Art Club Black Stripper Pen
7. Seche Vite Top Coat
How To Get The Look
1. Paint A La Carte Base Coat (1) over nails. Follow this with a white base using OPI Alpine Snow (2) and leave to dry.
2. Using a striper brush and OPI Big Apple Red (3), draw a juicy pair of lips in the centre.
3. Using NPW Naughty Neon Nail Art Pens (4), colour the top and bottom half of the nail. Colour fill from one side to the other with the pens to prevent the nib from getting blocked. Wait to dry.
4. Add black detail around the lips, lines for teeth and polka dots on the background using a Art Club Black Stripper Pen (6)
5. A white striper brush can be used to create a shine effect on the lips (5)
6. Finish the look with Seche Vite Topcoat (7)