The jawbone-rattling track fuses catchy vocal hooks with a more sinister electronic foundation and has been lifted from the group’s new EP EP2000. The Zibra lot will become a more familiar name after a busy festival spell but until then here are 5 interesting facts/dark secrets to break the ice a little.
- Vocalist Sam lives in a derelict old people’s home.
- They build their own synths. Some from bits found out and about that they use to write and record songs.
- Two of the boys are scared of dogs, which is why they chose to shoot their new video with dogs; nothing like an irrational fear to shake things up.
- They cook brownies for all their headline shows for people. None of them are cooks but they are getting better.
- They practice in a haunted pub populated by the ghosts of Morris dancers.
Stream ‘Great White Shark’ here: