This year’s parade route starts at baker street and makes its way down to Trafalgar Sq. Last year more than 750,000 people participated in London Pride, with 30,000 people joining for the parade. With London, and the world, still celebrating yesterday’s historic gay marriage ruling in the US, this year’s event is set to be the biggest to date.
Events + Exhibitions
A party atop the LCF rooftop! A perfect spot to cheer on the parade and drink in the atmosphere/wine.
- 1100-1700 on Saturday 27 June 2015
- London College of Fashion, 8 John Prince’s St W1G [Venue Info]
- Tickets £5/£9.50 – book tickets
- Over 18s only
- Facebook event
Golden Square Family Area
The best place to set up camp if you’re visiting with a young family, see their website for the full day’s schedule!
- Soho [Map] 1200-2000
- Saturday 27 June
- Free entry
Outcome Photo Exhibition
The Pride Arts Festival features some of the finest and most creative works from London’s LGBT+ community
- 1600-2300 on Monday 22 June to Sunday 28 June
- New Bloomsbury Set, WC1N Venue Info