Since the successful boy band decided to take a hiatus two years ago, Tom decided to hone his craft and take time away from the media glare to work at his home studio to put the finishes touches to work that he can be proud of.
DJ’ing throughout Europe and unleashing credible tracks such as ‘Undiscovered’ and ‘Finally’ to his millions of eager social media fans, this week we were treated to ‘Lost In Your Love’, a ‘Thank You’ to his adorning fans, and a debut which sees one of Bolton’s finest exports get back in the saddle on vocal duties.
If you thought that you knew all there was to know about Mr Tom Parker then think again! We at Spindle prodded and probed and present to you five things that will no doubt surprise you, just as much as the music has. You’re welcome.
1. I taught myself how to play guitar at 15 years old
2. I started DJ’ing at 19 years old on vinyl.
3. I have a strange obsession with The Office
4. Before The Wanted, I auditioned for a mixed group that never saw the light of day.
5. I performed at The White House and got a tour by Michelle Obama.