1. This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris/Rihanna
I just heard this last night and I’ll be listening to it ALL weekend, such a great track! Perfect timing for a long weekend!
2. Peanut Butter Jelly – Galantis
This song is a personal favourite of mine, I know all the words and have a crazy dance to go along with it so turn it up and bust a few moves! Don’t worry, mine are pretty terrible…
3. I Took A Pill In Ibiza – Mike Posner/Seeb
– I really like the lyrics on this one and the Seeb mix gives an extra kick. It’s on my driving list too… road rage? What road rage? I’m just car-karaoke-ing.
4. Freedom – Pharrell Williams
– LA LA LA LA LAAAAA … FREEDOM!! Enough said.
5. Sonnentanz – Klangkarussell
– Throwback to five years ago summer… Sun, chillin’ and Sonnentanz. Dodgy sunglasses and predictable British rain, expect a re-run this summer!
6. Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
– Well anything with ‘Cake’ in the title has my attention and I’m not disappointed! Killer song with killer lyrics. Now I want cake.
7. Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
– Drop down chorus, stunning lyrics and Tesfaye’s downright amazing voice = music to my ears. I don’t think this one will ever grow old, it’s still on my playlist!
8. Cheap Thrills – SIA/Sean Paul
– I love cheap thrills, you love cheap thrills and we can feel that beat. And I do a MEAN Sean Paul impression… according to me.
9. Sweet Disposition – Temper Trap
– Don’t get me started on this one, whenever it comes on my phone my day instantly lifts. Kudos to you guys, Temper Trap, you know how to cook up one awesome track! I’ll be rockin’ out for years to come!
10. Summertime – Tiki Taane/DubXL
– I first heard this song in NZ with friends and you know what, it’s stuck with me. Play this first thing in the morning and I can GUARANTEE you will have a Kiwi-powered spring in your step.