Working from his bedroom, producer and songwriter Jason Nolan is innovative in how he combines his talent as a jazz flautist with synths and delicate vocals in his dreamy, experimental electronic music. Jason has just released his debut EP ‘Wonder Years,’ which explores escapism, a desire to break away from the norm and the loss on innocence during the transition from childhood to young adulthood. Jason’s beautiful flute really sets him apart from other electronic artists in his enchanting blend of music.
Completely captivated by his music, we asked Jason to reveal some lesser-known truths about himself.
1. His first cassette was Shania Twain’s ‘Man! I Feel Like a Woman’
2. He has the Mongolian blue birthmark on his bot
3. He has vertigo (not to be confused with a fear of heights)
4. He is a massive fan of wrestling and mighty morphin power rangers
5. He has had multiple lucid dreams