Their debut album ‘In My Head’ is pure garage rock with punk and psychedelic elements. Their music is both scrappy and catchy, a fantastic mix of gritty guitars and poppy vocals. Being best friends, their songs are full of inside jokes and draw from personal experiences, resulting in songs equally catchy and relatable. While they must know everything about each other, we asked them to share a few facts that the rest of us didn’t know about them.
1. Laura and Andreya are both Pisces – their birthdays are 5 days apart – yet they have never celebrated together.
2. One of their most memorable team bonding moments was floating down a Pennsylvanian river on tubes with a cooler full of beer – afterwards they ate fries wearing Metal band shirts someone had leant them for the day.
3. Neither of them have tattoos, but they do have a tendency to get bad skin after drinking.
4. Laura played drums on the record – before playing guitar in the band, she played drums for 10 years.
5. One of Andreya’s earliest band memories was being part of a flute ensemble called Pfiffikus, with which she toured the German coast for a week.
Listen to debut album ‘In My Head’ below: