1. Sasha’s greatest talent is making beds. Given the bare minimum to work with, he can create somewhere comfortable to sleep. It’s more like a sixth sense; comfort (his own and those around him) is of the upmost importance. This is very handy on tour and he takes great pride in it.
2. Toto was born in Italy. He eats two slices of pizza at a time and loves cats. For more information read the book ‘Toto in Italy.’
3. Jaie was in fact not born in Mexico. He is a mix of nationalities, none of which are from the American continents.
4. Beal has the most luscious mane of hair out of the group, but chooses not to grow it as it interferes with his rhythm.
5. Splashh is not a London or NYC based band. Beal and Toto live in London, Will lives in Berlin, Sasha and Jaie are gypsies. We are a bunch of Australians and an Englishman scattered around the world, so please now refer to the group as ‘Band of Earth.’
Listen to the new album’s title track ‘Waiting for a Lifetime’ below:
‘Waiting a Lifetime’ is out 14th April 2017. Splashh are also touring across the UK in April, click here for tickets.